Restore Movement began as a Physiotherapy practice in 2001 under a different name. We were originally located in the Ashwood Medical Group, a large well known and reputable inner suburban practice. In 2011, our practice relocated to 509 Warrigal Road Ashwood and rebranded as Restore Movement. With our history in the area, we have strong relationships with local doctors, local sports teams, Orthopaedic specialists, and community leaders.
At Restore Movement you will be met by someone who:
- Greets you in a friendly manner.
- Listens carefully to your explanation about your problem and treats you in a caring, patient and well explained manner.
- Provides you with a plan and an explanation of WHY you have a problem.
- Shows you how future problems can be avoided.
- Communicates with your Doctor, Specialist or Personal Trainer
- Charges you a reasonable fee for their service.
Our Physiotherapy team are experienced clinicians with a strong focus on manual therapy. Your treatment can include various forms of manual therapies and modalities and will always be followed with advice and exercises to consolidate your improvements.
OUR LOCATION AND VALUES
We also offer Exercise Physiology, Podiatry, Remedial massage and Dietetics for a holistic approach. Please see our full list of services for more detailed information.
Our goal is to make your visit a pleasant one where answers and some smiles are provided as your fears are diminished. This is possible when you are being treated by our experienced Physiotherapists at Restore Movement.
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call our receptionist now on 98854571, book online above or email us at email@example.com